WordPress is an open source Content Management System (CMS), which enables the clients to assemble dynamic sites and websites. WordPress is the most well known blogging framework on the web and permits refreshing, redoing and dealing with the site from its back-end CMS and components.
What is Content Management System (CMS)?
The Content Management System (CMS) is a product which stores every one of the information, for example, content, photographs, music, reports, and so forth and is made accessible on your site. It helps in altering, distributing and changing the substance of the website.
WordPress was at first discharged on 27th May, 2003 by Matt Mullenweg and Mike Little. WordPress was reported as open source in October 2009.
- User Management: It permits dealing with the client data, for example, changing the job of the clients to (supporter, benefactor, creator, manager or head), make or erase the client, change the secret phrase and client data. The primary job of the client supervisor is Authentication.
- Media Management: It is the apparatus for dealing with the media records and organizer, in which you can without much of a stretch transfer, compose and deal with the media documents on your website.
- Theme System: It permits altering the webpage view and usefulness. It incorporates pictures, template, layout documents and custom pages.
- Extend with Plugins: Several modules are accessible which gives custom capacities and highlights as indicated by the clients need.
- Search Engine Optimization: It gives a few site design improvement (SEO) apparatuses which makes nearby SEO simple.
- Multilingual: It permits making an interpretation of the whole substance into the language favored by the user.
- Importers: It permits bringing in information as posts. It imports custom documents, remarks, post pages and tags.
- It is an open source stage and accessible for free.
- CSS records can be altered by the structure according to clients need.There are numerous modules and layouts accessible for nothing.
- Clients can tweak the different modules according to their need.
- It is anything but difficult to alter the substance as it utilizes WYSIWYG manager (What You See Is What You Get is a UI that enables the client to legitimately control the design of record without having a format command).
- Media documents can be transferred effectively and quickly.
- It offers a few SEO instruments which makes nearby SEO simple.
- Customization is simple as indicated by the client’s needs.
- It permits making diverse jobs for clients for site, for example, administrator, creator, editorial manager and contributor.
- Using a few modules can make the site overwhelming to load and run.
- PHP learning is required to make alterations or changes in the WordPress website.
- Sometimes programming should be refreshed to stay up with the latest with the present programs and cell phones. Refreshing WordPress variant prompts loss of information, so it a reinforcement duplicate of the site is required.
- Modifying and organizing the realistic pictures and tables is troublesome.